I hope you enjoyed reading Back in the USSR, and I’d love your help spreading the word. If you can do one or more of the following suggestions, I’ll be eternally grateful!
- Leave a review on Amazon. Reviews will trigger Amazon to give my book visibility, and show people it’s worth reading! Here are some tips:
- Your review doesn’t have to be long. Just be honest about what you thought. At the end, say you received an advance copy.
- You don’t have to buy the book from Amazon to leave a review! If you’d like a print copy, you can order it anywhere, even your local bookstore.
- Post a review on Goodreads. You can use the same review on Amazon, Goodreads, and any other platforms. (And no need to wait — Goodreads reviews are open right now!)
- Recommend it in person. Tell a friend, family member, teacher — anyone you think will like it!
- Share it on social media. Write your own post and include a link to my website, or share one of mine from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or TikTok.
- Request it from your library. If they get enough requests, they may add it to their collection!
- Review it at another store. You can find direct links to a bunch of stores here.
Thank you SO much!